Question of the Day

In honor of the return of the haunting specter of ZOMG Human-Animal Hybrids!, I figured it's time to recycle this one from March 1, 2006, originally suggested by then-Shakesville contributor Thesaurus Rex: If you could become a human-animal hybrid, with what animal would you be crossed?

First time around, I answered thusly:

I would definitely be half penguin, so I could hold my breath under water for at least a half hour and dive to 1,700 feet. Also, I'd always be ready at a moment's notice for a formal party.

Mr. Shakes says he would be half dolphin, so he could "swim in the ocean, be dolphiny, and emit ear-piercing screeches that would shatter the windows of local shops." I suspect he isn't taking this question very seriously.
Ha.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus