Video Fu

(With advance apologies to SAP)

Well, I can't just let that Mr. T video go by with no response, can I? May I present, your Friday Taste of Unimaginable Horror: Christian Clown Training Videos! Aiiiiiiieeee!!

Part the First:


"Clowns can look rather intimidating when you see a lot of them in one place."

Part the Second:

Bad touch! Bad Touch!


Call me nuts, but I think sending a pack of clowns into a nursing home to sneak around silently, creeping up behind people and popping out from behind pillars is a good way to clear out that place in a hurry. Lots of free beds, if you know what I mean and I think ya do.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus