"If you believe in peanut butter--You gotta believe in Peter Pan!"

A friend on a board I frequent found this via Richard Dawkins' site, amusingly titled "Peanut Butter, The Atheist's Nightmare!":


Chris added:

"See, I think this guy must be buying the wrong brand of peanut butter. Usually within a few days of opening a new jar, I find a thriving civilization of tiny people in the peanut butter, busily inventing the wheel and taming fire. After a week they usually have computers and nuclear fission.

Then I enjoy smearing their cities on a piece of bread and hearing their tiny screams as I devour them."

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus