Friday Afternoon Fun

Via Chris, I found The Face Transformer, which allows you to input a picture and then see what you'd look like as another race, or the opposite sex, or at a different age, or as created by a famous artist, etc.

Here's the picture I used of myself:



And here's me as an Afro-Caribbean:



As an East Asian:



As a West Asian:



When I tell the program I'm really an Afro-Caribbean, it turns me
into the demon spawn of the Pillsbury Dough Boy and Nitta Sayuri.



As an old lady:



As a dude:



As a half-chimp:



As a Botticelli:



As a manga character:



As a drunk person:



Here's what I look like as a real drunk person:



Except I'm not a smoker anymore. Woot!

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus