You Wanna See Tough?

I've been saving this for a day when it seemed like we all needed a laugh. So, okay, maybe it's just me and Tart, but that's enough.

Via Recon, natch, who describes it as "a video of the world's toughest men demonstrating their extremely lethal fighting techniques. And by extremely lethal I mean ludicrously inept. Still, I'd pay in the tens of dollars for these guys to protect the moat around my future post-apocalyptic bunker."


I totally went to middle school with all these dudes. They had the same mad skillz back then, the demonstration of which they saved for special occasions like "waiting for the bus" and "standing around during fire drill."

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus