Lower than You Ever Thought Possible

The Right Wing has absolutely no shame whatsoever.

I wonder if Michelle Malkin will come out and condemn this vile behavior?

Watch me hold my breath.

UPDATE: Well, ruffle my hair and call me Frankie. Malkin actually is speaking out against this. True to form, apparently they're "sinking to the level" of those unhinged liberals. Whatever. Enjoy the stink of corruption, Michelle. About time you finally woke up and realized where it was coming from. (Thanks to coturnix for the heads-up.)

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus