Shocker

Book Says Bush Ignored Urgent Warning on Iraq. Whoopty-shit. I’ve reached my threshold as regards getting my panties in a bunch over some fresh horror in the never-ending string of Bush Administration Fuck-Up revelations. When I know there’s no one who’s going to do a goddamn thing about it, it just doesn’t seem like there’s any point to getting angry.

When someone, anyone, holds these miscreants accountable for anything, that’ll be a headline to which I’ll have some kind of emotional reaction, other than disappointingly hollow resignation. I don’t care if it’s the GOP, or the Dems, or the American voters on election day, but until I see the merest suggestion that this fuck-up won’t be buried in a forgotten grave with all the rest, that the day might come when Bush can’t get away with anything and everything, I’m just going to report it without so much as a exclamation point.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus