Kathy Griffin on Ann Coulter

First of all, I don’t care what anyone says; I love Kathy Griffin. And telling me she’s annoying and nuts doesn’t dissuade me, because that’s precisely why I love her.

So, this morning, she was also on The Today Show, after Our Lady of the Perpetual Projectile Vomiting, and here’s what she had to say about old Annie while she chatted with Al Roker: “I’d like to go after Ann Coulter. I saw that nutbag on the show earlier. What’s she doing wearing a cocktail dress at seven in the morning? …Doesn’t she just make stuff up, Al? Who fact checks? …Can I get on the real show next time?” Video here.

I love it when Al Roker tells her, “This is the real show,” and she goes, “Al!” all disgustedly. Totally right. Anything +1 Coulter = 0 Credibility.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus