Two Random Links

My parents watched M*A*S*H religiously; when it went into syndication, they sometimes watched it several times a night, by flipping between channels showing the re-runs. I bet I’ve seen every episode twelve thousand times. Capt. B.J. Hunnicut was my first-ever crush. When I was about five years old, I thought there was no one alive who was foxier than he was. Turns out, I knew how to pick ’em even then.

And, by the way, at five years old, I was clever enough to know that Beej wasn’t real, but a fictional character on a television show. Tom DeLay, at age 59, not so much.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus