A little blasphemy for your Friday afternoon…

If I hadn’t already long ago purchased my one-way ticket to hell, this would pretty much do the trick. Of course, I was raised by a Lutheran mother who is quite convinced that Jesus has a fabulous sense of humor, with which I agree, so basically, I couldn’t help but laugh. (Hat tip to Spudsy, who had to run off to the eye doctor and left the blaspheming to me; he found it at Dependable Renegade.)


Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus