Diane Keaton New L’Oreal Spokeswoman

Link. I don’t give a flying fig about make-up, although I’m sure a lot of body- and age-positive things could be said about L’Oreal hiring a 60-year-old woman blah blah blah. Really, I’m just posting about this because I love Diane Keaton. I’ve always found her exquisitely beautiful and stylish in a sort of quirky, fuck-dresses way to which I can relate, but even more that that, she’s so very, very interesting and never fails to make me laugh. I remember the first time I saw Annie Hall, which was the first time I saw Diane Keaton onscreen, and I just thought, “Oh yes. I so get her.” It was true love at first sight, and I love her still, because true love lasts.


Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus