Question of the Day

Mr. Shakes, who I believe has something on his mind, said, when I asked him what the QotD should be, “You knoo, we’ve never doone a sex question.” I said, “What do you suggest?” He replied, “What’s yoor favoorite sexual position and why?”

Blink. Blink.

“Um,” I said, “isn’t the ‘why’ of that question sort of obvious?”

“Ooh, I guess it is,” he said.

Nonetheless, I figured the first part of the question was appropriate enough for we ribald Shakers. Apologies to anyone whose delicate sensibilities are offended—although, I politely suggest you might be in the wrong place generally.

Mr. Shakes says his is the missionary position. As for me, all I’m going to say is arf.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus