Question of the Day

Suggested by Constant Comment: Who is on your dream Democratic ticket for the 2008 Presidential race?

I suppose I have two. The first is unelectable, but since this is a dream I'll say Howard Dean and George Soros. The second is perhaps a little more plausible: Wesley Clark and Evan Bayh.

Shakes Sis has just informed me that her dream ticket is Al Gore and George Clooney. I guess it depends on what sort of dream you're having.

Let it rip, Shakers

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus