Could You Pass 8th Grade Math?

You Passed 8th Grade Math

Congratulations, you got 10/10 correct!

Passed on by Shaker Tony, who hat tips Yglesias and reports: “I got an 8/10. Everybody else got a 10/10, of course. I still passed though, but I am sulking and the rest of my day is ruined.” LOL. I feel your pain, T. If it had been a grammar or verbal test of some kind, I probably would have done the same (and then felt the same), but I was always better at math.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus