The Brady Bunch

Jim Brady, who served as Reagan’s Press Secretary and was caught in the crossfire during John Hinckley’s assassination attempt on Regan and, after being shot, became an outspoken advocate of sensible gun laws, has issued a statement on the Cheney shooting:

"Now I understand why Dick Cheney keeps asking me to go hunting with him," said Jim Brady. "I had a friend once who accidentally shot pellets into his dog - and I thought he was an idiot."
Even better was his wife Sarah’s comment:

"I've thought Cheney was scary for a long time," Sarah Brady said. "Now I know I was right to be nervous."
Ha.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus