Scalito

At this point, I don't care to hear anything more about it unless and until the Dems start filibustering. I've heard enough to know he doesn't belong on the Court.

Gordon sums it up nicely:

If there's a better reason not to confirm Alito, I haven't heard it...

Falwell, Santorum, and Dobson are for Alito's confirmation. Filibuster? Hell, yes! If they get tired, just dress me like a Senator, crank my ass up, and lead me to the floor. I'll talk 'til they all fucking starve!

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus