Drinkies

Fiat Lux points out in comments that since it’s too early to drink, Digby is coffeeblogging—spending some time at Dave Johnson’s new blog, Smelling the Coffee.

I don’t drink coffee, though, so instead, I’m soliciting everyone’s favorite drink recipes. By the time it is late enough to drink (and facing the SOTU), we should have a nice list!

I always drink amaretto on the rocks, but since that doesn’t make for much of a recipe, I’ll share one I read recently that I’ve been dying to try, being a lover of all things lime:



Key Lime Pie Martini


INGREDIENTS:
2 oz Vanilla Vodka
1 oz Lime Juice
1 oz Half and Half cream

DIRECTIONS:
Shake with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass. Serve with a lime twist.

Yum.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus