Question of the Day

What's the worst movie of all time?

Now, this shouldn't be confused with an overrated movie. I don't want to see any The Italian Jobs or Citizen Kanes listed, which always make for stirring arguments in the overrated division. Just a movie that's flat-out bad.

(And Toast, if I see Blue Velvet in there, you're going to be in trouble.)

I'm hard-pressed to think of anything I disliked more than American Pie 3: Too Much Stiffler, although I'm sure you'll remind me of other dreadful films that I've tried to put out of my mind.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus