Question of the Day: Profane Irreverence Edition

My friend Joe and I were just talking about Condi possibly ascending to VP, and somehow we got around to talking about Vaginal Davis’ claim that Condi is a closeted lesbian who’s having an affair with Bush, a man with a small penis but blessed with a "giant mushroom headed knob.” That was enough to send me into fits of giggles, but then we got onto the infamous picture of Dick Cheney (yes, it’s real) in which he appears to be packing some serious heat:


I said I think it’s a colostomy bag, but Joe countered, “It looks like a bag of mini carrots,” which sent me completely over the edge into hysterics. So here’s the Question of the Day: Just what exactly is that in Cheney’s trousers?

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus