Question of the Day II

(Since clearly, my first one's a dud, lol.)

We sort of just touched on it a bit as we discussed funny women the other day, but we've never done this as an official QotD: Who's your favorite stand-up comedian?

My favorites that I've seen live are Seinfeld, Margaret Cho, Eddie Izzard, George Carlin, and Dave Chappelle. Best ever is almost impossible for me to choose, especially since occasionally a great comedian (Eddie Murphy) is side-achingly funny sometimes (Raw; Delirious) and other times decidedly unfunny (everything else). If I were forced to choose, I'd probably pick George Carlin (which will make KQ very happy!), because he's been around for so long, and he's always hilarious.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus