Plame Investigation Update

Raw Story reports that Judith Miller will be taking an indefinite leave of absence. Meanwhile, the NY Times has a big story on Miller’s involvement here, and Editor & Publisher discusses it, raising some very interesting questions here.

The AP and the WaPo have more and more on the grinning visage of Rove after his latest round of testimony.

All I can say is that this sounds like some kind of B.S. I might have tried to pull on my parents when I was about three years old:
[W]hen the prosecutor in the case asked her to explain how "Valerie Flame" appeared in the same notebook she used in interviewing Mr. Libby, Ms. Miller said she "didn't think" she heard it from him. "I said I believed the information came from another source, whom I could not recall," she wrote on Friday, recounting her testimony for an article that appears today.
Lissa Lyn, how did this crayon get on the wall?

I dunno!

Did you put it there?

I don’t think so!

Then why does it say “Liss loves ponies?”

I believe the cited fondness for ponies comes from another source, although I’m not sure who.


Yeesh.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus