Sideshow George Pouts and Shrugs

…and expects America to applaud him for it.

Jeezy Creezy. Watch this video of Bush “taking responsibility” for the Katrina debacle. He might as well just have said, “Karl says I’ve got to say the buck stops with me, so … whatever … it stops me with me or something I guess. Even though it wasn’t my fault, or any of my buddies’ faults, either. Whatever. This sucks.”

Go to your room until you can behave maturely, young man, and don’t come out for another three years.

(Check out The Heretik on this subject, too.)

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus