No, you open YOUR wallet.

Goddamn fucking Hell. The more I read, the more agitated I get.

I'm with Wolcott. FUCK giving Bush a pass on this, FUCK not making it into a political issue, and FUCK not placing blame where blame is due. Bush and his cronies are scumfuck, moneygrubbing, self-centered thugs, and the sooner we're rid of their evil in this country, the better.

I demand to know how much money Bush, Condi, Cheney, Rove and Rummy are donating out of their own pockets to aid the suffering of these people that they put in this situation. Don't you dare fucking ask me to dig into my pockets, Mister Bush, before I know you're digging in pretty fucking deep, rich boy. And Condi, stop buying fucking thousand dollar shoes and give your money to the people that need it, you heartless ass.

I've had it. I've fucking had it. I want these people GONE. I want them punished for their crimes and their arrogance.

And we all know a hit in the pocketbook is one of the worst punishments you can dish out to these bastards.

Pay up, assholes. Your fucking country needs you.

(And for the record, I donated. I don't want a pat on the back; I want the "President" to do the same.)

(Can't remember the last time I was this furious cross-post)

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus