Mr. President, I Do Believe Your Pants Are On Fire

John Aravosis rules.



"I was up till midnight in 20 degree weather doing this last night. Who new [sic] protest art looked so easy and was actually kind of hard? Enjoy. And oh, my balcony overlooks pretty much 2/3 of the city, and all the official helicopters from the White House and DOD fly overhead all day long. I think they'll notice. And, I almost forget, my view overlooks the "Hinckley" Hilton where one of the inaugural balls is tonight. He he he."



Awesome.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus