New Kerry Endorsement

In addition to the slew of Republicans (example here) who have endorsed Kerry recently, the independent and zany Jesse Ventura has decided to cast his lot in with the Democratic candidate.

In other news, Eminem, who will be voting for the first time this year but still hasn't definitely decided for whom to vote, says:
"Bush is definitely not my homie [...] But I'm still undecided. Kerry has been known to say some things that's caught my attention, made a few statements I've liked, but I don't know. Whatever my decision, I would like to see Bush out of office."
If Kerry can manage to wrap up both the WWF and the white rapper vote, I think we can officially declare him the winner.

Sarcasm aside - what has the country come to when Eminem is a voice of reason?
"He's been painted to be this hero and he's got our troops over there dying for no reason," Eminem said in the interview. "He's in a tailspin, running around like a dog chasing his tail. And we got young people over there dyin', kids in their teens, early '20s that should have futures ahead of them. And for what? It seems like Vietnam 2." [...]

"People think their votes don't count, but people need to get out and vote," Eminem said.


Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus